Address 5 Critical IT Support Dimensions
Realize Sustainable Support That Can Be Optimized Over Time
Organizations are struggling to balance and optimize their Application and Infrastructure support model. With limited staff and increased budget pressures, CIO's and IT management must work to justify the level of operating expenditures. In the meantime, the business is pushing for higher efficiency and project-based initiatives that will move the dial in meeting KPIs or in helping to stay one step ahead of the competition.
Is your answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions?
- Do you spend the majority of your IT budget for "lights on, keep-it-running" support?
- Do you spend money on high-priced consultants for project work because your internal staff is stuck working on support?
- Do you have challenges being able to execute strategic initiatives while maintaining capable Application and Infrastructure support?
- Are you unable to provide predictable, sustainable, and process-based Application and Infrastructure support?
- Do you have challenges retaining and motivating staff by providing them enriching/challenging work?
- Do you have to support a global footprint with a lean (perhaps stretched) staff?
- Do you have challenges finding the required skill sets for your IT (Business System) support model?
Top 5 Must Have Traits for IT Support Excellence
Jay Robinson, Practice Director Managed Services, Apps Associates
Bill Saltys, VP Business Development, Apps Associates
Register for this webinar
and learn how to execute strategic initiatives while maintaining capable Application and Infrastructure support.